Monday, November 19, 2018

Onion Chutney- with my twist

Hello Everyone?!😄
How are you all?? Hope you all are ready for Monday. 😰😰 I am also trying to convince myself that weekend is over and should get ready for Monday. Before that thought of sharing a very easy recipe from my cookbook 😋. Which I instantly came up with the idea of making a chutney when I prepared tuna rice in 20 minutes and did not have any other gravy to eat with it. So the best quick recipe which came in my mind it was a chutney made of onion. May be the conventional onion chutney is different. But when I prepared it no other thing came up in my mind except chutney!
It goes very well with tuna rice ( I will write about that some other time!)
This post will be very short as the recipe is just one minute recipe!

What you will need??
Onion sliced as cube size( 1 cup at least)

Tomato Ketchup

Chili- Garlic Sauce

Salt

Curry Powder

Green Chilies

Chili Powder

Oil

Every ingredient as required how much you want.

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl ( except onion). Then heat a pan, pour the mixture into it. If water is needed it can be added as requirement ( a little not much). If it boiled once, then it's time to add the sliced onions. mix well. Just cook until the onions get little translucent not fully cooked. Then nothing to do. Serve it with polau, fried rice an so on. ( I will share the rice dishes also sometimes)

Trust me in just one minute you will get something which compliments your rice dish perfectly.
Keep eye on my blogs for easiest rice dishes recipe.

I really eagerly wait for your feedback what you think about my writing or recipes. Please follow, read and comment. Your inspiration is my motivation. See you in next post. Till than Bye.. 😊😊😊

Other social  where site you can follow me:
https://twitter.com/NandineMitra

https://soundcloud.com/nandine-mitra


https://www.instagram.com/nminstastories14/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to treat a delicate fish in nice way?

Hey there! How are you all?! It has been while I wrote something in my blog! Lot of things were going on in between.. so could not make tim...