Monday, November 5, 2018

What do you know about me?

Hello, I can understand "Title is a little creepy!" There is 600 crore people  in the world, Whom do we know?! or care about to know? But I believe every individual has a story which can be astonishing. Everyone's dream can be unique! But it's not possible to get to know about everyone or not everyone does want to let others to know about them or get the opportunity to do so!...
Already talked a lot before introducing myself. Now it's high time that I should write who I am otherwise you are gonna mad at me! … 😋😋
Me  Nandine, a dreamer who dreams to do a lot of things. Not only for myself but also for the earth, for the mankind. To earn my livings I work as an engineer. But if you think I am a robot than hold on.. it's my profession, as a person I have a very great sense of humor. I have great taste in music, culture, novel, history, travel etc.. I love to travel a lot, I don't like to travel for selfies. I love to travel to feel my soul. I am a nature person more specifically I am in love with ocean, mountain, green, different colors of life. Oh!..😲😲 I forgot to mention I can sing, dance, act, ramp walk, painting (Very talented 😜😜)! !
Currently, I am living all by myself. But it does not mean that I don't have anyone who loves me. I have a very lovely family, lover, friend. But because of current circumstances, I am living alone. Hope this will end soon. Meanwhile, I am looking forward to make some more new friends, well-wishers through my blog! That's my motivation of writing blog. Here, I will share all I experience while living alone, how it feels, how to manage it. how to keep relations alive from distance and also fun activities travel, cooking what not!

That's all for today! I am really expecting comments about yourself or what do you think about my writing!..
Hope to come back soon with a new post. Till than bye and stay well!.. 😊😊😊😊

1 comment:

How to treat a delicate fish in nice way?

Hey there! How are you all?! It has been while I wrote something in my blog! Lot of things were going on in between.. so could not make tim...