Friday, November 9, 2018

Craving for something delicious??!!!


Hello! Hello!
I am back with another post! Today I am going to share a very delicious recipe in simplified manner. It's my version of chicken biriyani. As I have committed to share all the possible stories in my blog post! So there is an interesting story behind this recipe!!!👀👀
What is that??😲😲
Hold on.. I am here to share that!!!....😄😄
when I first came abroad for school I did not know how to cook at all. I was surviving on Noodles!.. 😢….. And also the place where I used to live it was kind of a place where there is no Asian/Indian/Bengali store, shop or restaurant. So I kept missing biriyani or all other Bengali delicacies I used to eat at home. One day, my friend who is from Africa asked me which is significant food over my region. I told him the significant  food of my region is "Rice & Fish Curry"...but those kind of fishes were not available in our local stores. So what could be next??..Yes, if you are from sub continent than you already guess what it could be? yes..you are right. It's biriyani!!! My friend told me then "Okay, I would like to eat biriyani".. Then I thought how I can accomplish this tough recipe (As I knew)! hmmm... What to do?!!...Then thought to try a easier version which is my own way nothing authentic! But when my friend tried it, he told me that he tried several biriyani in different places and restaurants, but I made the best one!!… 😃😃

Now without taking any time, I am going to share the simplest recipe of chicken biriyani! I am not going to mention  detailed ingredients. I believe it's vary by taste and choice. So I am sharing the process. Tan tana.... 😛😛

Rice Preparation: Fry Rice (Basmati/Jasmine) with whole spices (Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamon, Bay leaves) in clarified butter till get brown. Keep it aside.

Chicken Preparation: Marinate chicken (curry cut) with yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric,curry powder, salt, tomato paste. Keep it aside for  at least half an hour. Then Heat a pan in the stove. Put oil. Fry one cup onion till brown. Then put marinated chicken into the pot. Mix everything well. Let it cook with lid for 10 minutes. Then need to check. If needed pour some water. Not much. Cook the chicken till almost done.

Biriyani Preparation: Here the final part!... When the chicken is almost done, pour enough water than rice can be soaked into it but not much that everything will be flooding. After pouring water, pour the fried rice, mix well. Water will be just one inch above from the rice and chicken mixture. Cook in medium flame until the water almost gone and rice is done. then put it in low flame for 20 minutes. Then...………… it is done!! Yes you made it... 👌👌

Look how gorgeous the outcome is....😮😮😮

                                         Chicken Biriyani....Simple & Easy

N.B: Amount of chicken will be double of rice. That will taste better. Others ingredients can be tuned as per taste.
Enjoy don't forget to comment, follow my blogs. Your inspiration is my motivation of writing. Good Bye, see you in next post.
Follow me in Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/fromnandines/
                      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nminstastories14/
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/NandineMitra

2 comments:

How to treat a delicate fish in nice way?

Hey there! How are you all?! It has been while I wrote something in my blog! Lot of things were going on in between.. so could not make tim...