Monday, November 12, 2018

Music & Me... !!

Hello Everyone!

How was your Monday??…. I know Monday is the longest day in the week! After a lazy weekend, it's very difficult to get into work moreover in winter. I also had a long Monday. After coming back at home in the evening, I thought of doing something refreshing. I feel refreshed when I write in my blog. When it is about my hobby... I can't explain how excited I am!!… 😄😄
From title, you already got to know what I am talking about. Yes, it is music. I like every kind of music. Obviously it depends on different mood. I also try to sing sometimes. A few I uploaded in SoundCloud. The links are below:

https://soundcloud.com/nandine-mitra/akash-khule-bose-asitao-keno-dekhso-na
https://soundcloud.com/nandine-mitra/tomarei-koriyachi-11
https://soundcloud.com/nandine-mitra/1a-2
https://soundcloud.com/nandine-mitra/1a-1

Hope, you will listen and tell me in comments how bad singer I am!!..  😋😋 Waiting for your feedbacks.

Before ending the post I would like to share the story how I get introduced with singing. My mother taught me the "A B C D" of singing. Then I got admitted classical music class. My father did a lot to give me the best music lessons. Every Monday after coming from work, Papa used to take me to the music classes. I did well in my lessons. In first 9 months, I passed two grades. After one year, I quitted classical music classes because at that age understanding classical music was tough for me. Without understanding it was difficult for me to keep continuing classical music. Started practicing Bengali music at home. With time, when study pressure increased ,left practicing at home also. Now I regret why I quitted the classes. I could be little more patient. May be I could be a good singer now! who knows!!.. 😛😛😛

Okay! That's all for today. Hope you will listen to my music and let me know can I start singing again or singing is not for me!!👀👀👀

Oh! By the way, all the songs are in Bangla. But I believe the language of music is universal. ❤❤
See you all in next post!!!!….  😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to treat a delicate fish in nice way?

Hey there! How are you all?! It has been while I wrote something in my blog! Lot of things were going on in between.. so could not make tim...